Join us in celebrating the Easter season by making Falcon Ridge Farm your field trip destination. Take a hayride out to the Easter Egg Field, where the children will hunt and find prize filled Easter Eggs. Get your picture made with the Easter Bunny. Visit the Petting Zoo filled with a variety of lovable animals. Take a ride around the duck pond on the Falcon Ridge Express. Jump in the Cornbox and many other exciting activities!
2017 Dates & Times:
April 10 – April 13
Monday-Thursday 9am – 2pm
Good Friday April 14, 10am – 5pm
$7.00 per student & $6.50 per adult
Teachers and bus drivers are free.
Parents, grandparents, chaperones, siblings, etc. pay full price.
- Entry into the farm
- Ride on the “Falcon Ridge Express” trackless train
- Easter Egg Hunt(12 Eggs)
- Petting Zoo
- Picnic pavilion
- Farm Fresh Lunch- $5
- This includes a lunch with the option of hotdog or turkey sandwich with chips, drink, and a “farm fresh” cookie.
- Orders must be placed one week in advance.
- Click here to place your order
- Pony Rides-$3 per ride
- For the safety of our ponies, there is a 100lb. weight limit on all riders.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you would like pony rides.
- Petting Zoo Feed- ¢25
- Children can bring quarters to buy feed for the petting zoo animals.
For more information or to make reservations, call (731) 658-5200 or contact us today.